Veritas Backup Exec Details
- Software Full Name: Veritas Backup Exec
- Size: 2.94 GB
- Language: Multi
- Setup Type: Offline Installer / Full Standalone Setup
- License Type : Full_version
- Created By : Veritas Technologies
About Veritas Backup Exec
Veritas Backup Exec enables you to save time, money, and resources across your whole infrastructure, while also assisting you in migrating to the cloud, providing immediate protection for Windows Server 2016 and Hyper-V 2016, and providing immediate protection for both. This frees you up to concentrate on the thing that is most important: running your company.
Veritas is aware of the significance of data to your company’s operations. If you don’t have access to it, your productivity will suffer, and you risk disappointing your clients or, even worse, losing them for good. When you use Backup Exec, you can have confidence that the experience and expertise gained from delivering the industry-leading mid-market backup and recovery product for more than 30 years has resulted in a solution that more than two million organisations in more than two hundred countries around the world trust.
Leverage robust and adaptable protection within a single, unified interface that is trusted all across the world to manage and secure virtual, physical, and cloud systems. Backup Exec should be your software of choice whether you decide to transition to Microsoft Azure or deploy the most recent version of the Windows operating system and hypervisor.
Veritas Backup Exec Features
- Enhanced security and ransomware protection with the new Ransomware Resilience feature that protects backup data from external attacks where unauthorized processes attempt to modify data hosted on a Media Server.
- Increased backup performance for Hyper-V by up to 50 percent (internal test) thanks to the latest API integration with Hyper-V.
- Extended hyperconverged environment support, including SMB 3.0 , S2D, Scale out Storage and Hyper-V on Nutanix.
- Backup Exec is a certified Azure and Microsoft Server 2019 solution.
- Increased storage visibility with Smart Meter integration.
- Reduce vulnerability and exposure to the threat of ransomware.
- Use automated workflows to remain compliant with data protection regulations like GDPR.
- Schedule and monitor backup jobs. Recover data in a few simple clicks using intelligent dashboards and intuitive wizards.
- Back up to any storage device or the cloud environments identified on our comprehensive software, cloud and hardware compatibility lists.
- Accelerate your cloud journey with native cloud connectors for all major cloud vendors including AWS, Microsoft Azure, IBM and Google.
- Stay current and benefit from the latest technology releases with a choice of subscription licensing options.
- A simple, plane of glass interface cuts down admin time to make initial installation and configuration up to 75 percent faster*.
- Spend less on storage and reduce backup times using intelligent deduplication and multi-cloud capabilities.
- Supported OS: Windows 10 / Windows 8.1 /Windows 7
- Processor: Multi core Intel Series or above, Xeon or AMD equivalent
- RAM: 4GB (8GB or more recommended)
- Free Hard Disk Space: 4GB or more recommended
How To Install
- Download the software using a IDM or FDM program.
- Extract the zip to your preferred location with WinRar or 7-Zip
- Open Installer and accept the terms and then install program.
- Don’t forget to check “Readme.txt” if exist in setup folder.