VMware ThinApp Enterprise Details
- Software Full Name: VMware ThinApp Enterprise
- Size: 17 MB
- Language: Multi
- Setup Type: Offline Installer / Full Standalone Setup
- License Type : Full_version
- Created By : VMware
About VMware ThinApp Enterprise
VMware ThinApp Enterprise: You will be able to construct an initial system baseline with the help of this tool, as well as deploy or package software and check for specific changes. There is also the possibility to configure the settings of the project. System Image Migrations Your old apps can be migrated to Windows 7 or 8 without having to be recoded, tested, or certified, allowing for a much quicker transition. If you can deploy software more quickly and with less testing, it will take your business apps less time to get into production, which will reduce the amount of time they are offline and the hazards they pose to your company.
Your old programmes can be migrated to Windows 7 or Windows 10 with minimal effort and without the requirement for recoding, retesting, or recertification. Perform an automatic conversion of apps that were silently installed to ThinApp packages. If you have already packaged apps with ThinApp such that they can run on Windows XP or an older version of Windows, you can convert those packages to the ThinApp Windows format by using the Relink feature of ThinApp.
On locked-down computers, applications can still operate in local user accounts without requiring any changes to the operating system. This does not compromise the security policy. Since ThinApp does not contain any code that runs in the kernel mode, it is unable to violate the machine group policy that is associated with the user. It is unable to grant application-elevated rights to devices on the machine, which helps prevent policy violations that were not intentionally committed.
VMware ThinApp Enterprise Features
- When migrating from prior Windows OS versions, migrate legacy web applications that rely on Internet Explorer 6 by virtualizing IE6 along with the application.
- Eliminate application conflicts by isolating applications from each other and the underlying OS into a single executable file that can be easily deployed to many endpoints, independently or with App Volumes.
- Enable multiple applications and “sandboxed” user-specific configuration data to reside safely on the same server.
- Deploy ThinApp packages on “locked-down” PCs and allow end users to run their favorite applications without compromising security.
- Deploy, maintain and update virtual applications on USB flash drives for ultimate portability.
- Supported OS: Windows 10 / Windows 8.1 /Windows 7
- Processor: Multi core Intel Series or above, Xeon or AMD equivalent
- RAM: 4GB (8GB or more recommended)
- Free Hard Disk Space: 4GB or more recommended
How To Install
- Download the software using a IDM or FDM program.
- Extract the zip to your preferred location with WinRar or 7-Zip
- Open Installer and accept the terms and then install program.
- Don’t forget to check “Readme.txt” if exist in setup folder.