- Software Full Name: WinDataReflector
- Size: 3 MB
- Language: Multi
- Setup Type: Offline Installer / Full Standalone Setup
- License Type : Freeware Full_version
- Created By : Veridium
WinDataReflector supports synchronizing files and data to Google Drive, DropBox, OneDrive, FTP, and SFTP. It can sync files between a local folder or network share and a cloud folder or two cloud folders. Changes made to either the left or correct folder are mirrored to the other folder making them identical, and you can also configure WinDataReflector only to propagate specific changes.
Recognize external hard disks and flash drives by volume label, regardless of drive letter, and optionally start backup and synchronization tasks automatically whenever a flash drive or external disk is connected to the computer. WinDataReflector’s default configuration is set never to delete files to avoid accidental file deletion. However, you can change it to either move deleted files to recycle bin or permanently delete files.
In addition to timestamp and size comparisons, WinDataReflector also supports using CRC (Cyclic Redundancy Check) checksums to compare files and verify their integrity after copying. Add commands to be executed before and after applying backup and synchronization tasks. Commands can include certain programs to be launched with specific command line arguments or executable batch files.
- Supports synchronizing to major cloud services, SFTP and FTP
- Two way synchronization with fully customizable rules
- Automatic synchronization and backup with built in scheduler
- Schedule any task to run automatically at certain times of day or days of week and at specific intervals.
- Automatic synchronization of USB flash drives and external hard disks
- Real time synchronization and backup
- Run multiple tasks simultaneously in tabs
- View and run several tasks at the same time in separate tabs.
- File and folder filtering using Regular Expressions or regular search
- Exclude any directory, file name, file extension or exclude files that match regular expressions on the exclusion list.
- Support for NTFS file permissions (ACLs/DACLs)
- NTFS file security information and access rights can be copied to destination files and folders.
- Delete options: never delete, move files to recycle bin or permanently delete files
- Keeping copies of old files before replacing them
- To protect against data loss, WinDataReflector can create copies of files before replacing them with newer files.
- CRC comparison and verification
- Supported OS: Windows 11, Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 7
- RAM (Memory): 2 GB RAM (4 GB recommended)
- Free Hard Disk Space: 200 MB or more
How To Install
- Download the software using a IDM or FDM program.
- Extract the zip to your preferred location with WinRar or 7-Zip
- Open Installer and accept the terms and then install program.
- Don’t forget to check “Readme.txt” if exist in setup folder.