Wing FTP Server Corporate Details
- Software Full Name: Wing FTP Server Corporate
- Size: 18 MB
- Language: Multi
- Setup Type: Offline Installer / Full Standalone Setup
- License Type : Full_version
- Created By : WingFTPServer
About Wing FTP Server Corporate
Wing FTP Server Corporate 6 is an easy-to-use, secure and reliable FTP server software for Windows, Linux, Mac OS, and Solaris. It supports multiple file transfer protocols, including FTP, FTPS, HTTP, HTTPS, and SFTP, giving your clients flexibility in how they connect to the server.
Furthermore, it provides admins with a web-based interface to administrate the server from anywhere. You can also monitor server performance and online sessions and even receive email notifications about various events taking place on the server.
Wing FTP Server Corporate Features
- You can run the server on Windows, Linux, Mac OS and Solaris.
- Supports FTP, FTPS(FTP with SSL), HTTP, HTTPS, and SFTP server.
- Administrate your file server anytime, anywhere.
- Web file transfer like FTP client anytime, anywhere.
- You can run multiple virtual servers on the same IP address.
- Uses the Lua scripting tasks to appoint an action at a specified time.
- Every user can be assigned individual disk quota, ratio and bandwidth.
- Multiple Languages
- Support for iOS/Andriod
- Drag & Drop Uploading
- Share your files with direct web links
The supported transfer protocols are listed as follows:
- FTP (File Transfer Protocol)
- HTTP (Hyper Text Transfer Protocol)
- FTPS (FTP over SSL)
- HTTPS (HTTP over SSL)
- SFTP using SSH2 (File Transfer over Secure Shell)
- Unlimited accounts number
- Unlimited concurrent connections
- Database storage of accounts via ODBC
- Database storage of accounts via Mysql
- Event Manager
- Task schedulers with lua script
- Windows Authentication (NTLM or Active Directory)
- LDAP Authentication
- All features in the secure edition
- Supported OS: Windows 11, Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 7
- RAM (Memory): 2 GB RAM (4 GB recommended)
- Free Hard Disk Space: 200 MB or more
How To Install
- Download the software using a IDM or FDM program.
- Extract the zip to your preferred location with WinRar or 7-Zip
- Open Installer and accept the terms and then install program.
- Don’t forget to check “Readme.txt” if exist in setup folder.