Yamaha Basic FX Suite Details
- Software Full Name: Ymha Basic FX Suite 2.0.0
- Size: 58 MB
- Language: English
- Setup Type: Offline Installer / Full Standalone Setup
- License Type : Full_version
- Created By : Steinberg
About Yamaha Basic FX Suite
Yamaha Basic FX Suite consists of VST3 Plug-ins of various effects and sound processing developed by Yamaha, some of which fully utilize modeling technology. It consists of three software components: Sweet Spot Morphing Channel Strip, REV-X, and Guitar Amp Classics. It will install the following three software programs when you install this program.
Sweet Spot Morphing Channel Strip: This processing effect is a multi-effect that features a compressor and equalizer.
REV-X: This processing effect is a digital reverb platform for professional audio devices developed by Yamaha.
Guitar Amp Classics: This processing effect features guitar amp simulations that Yamaha fully utilizes modeling technology.
- Supported OS: Windows 11, Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 7
- RAM (Memory): 2 GB RAM (4 GB recommended)
- Free Hard Disk Space: 200 MB or more
How To Install
- Download the software using a IDM or FDM program.
- Extract the zip to your preferred location with WinRar or 7-Zip
- Open Installer and accept the terms and then install program.
- Don’t forget to check “Readme.txt” if exist in setup folder.