- Software Full Name: AnyDesk 7.0.14
- Size: 3.66 MB
- Language: Multilingual
- License Type : Freeware
- Created By : AnyDesk
AnyDesk enables you to work remotely from wherever you are. Whenever you need to access a remote screen, whether it is just across the office floor or on the other side of the world, you can use AnyDsk. Just start downloading the file, and you are ready to go.
With this program, you can connect to a computer remotely, be it from the other end of the office or halfway around the world. AnyDsk ensures secure and reliable remote desktop connections for IT professionals and on-the-go individuals alike.
Low latency, fast data transmissions, frame rates of 60 fps – AnyDesk knows how critical these are when working on a remote desktop. That’s why AnyDsk innovative DeskRT codec ensures low lag, even at high screen resolutions or bandwidths of just 100 kB/s.
This little utility works across multiple platforms and operating systems: Windows, Linux, Free BSD, Mac OS, iOS, and Android, plus we don’t charge extra for mobile apps.
Nonetheless, the utility lets you share the clipboard contents between the two machines, making it simple to copy and paste information from one to the other. Similarly, it allows you to take screenshots of the computer you connect to, saving them on your desktop to PNG format.
- High Frame Rates
- Low Latency
- Efficient Bandwidth Use
- Highly Innovative Technology
- Real-Time Collaboration
- Encryption Technology
- Verified Connections
- Access Restrictions
- Multi-Platform Support
- File Transfer
- Online Administration Panel
- Detailed Session Reporting
- Remote Reboot
- Supported OS: Windows 11, Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 7
- RAM (Memory): 2 GB RAM (4 GB recommended)
- Free Hard Disk Space: 200 MB or more
How To Install
- Download the software using a IDM or FDM program.
- Extract the zip to your preferred location with WinRar or 7-Zip
- Open Installer and accept the terms and then install program.
- Don’t forget to check “Readme.txt” if exist in setup folder.