Tone2 Gladiator Details
- Software Full Name: Tone2 Gladiator 3.5.2
- Size: 31 MB
- Language: English
- Setup Type: Offline Installer / Full Standalone Setup
- License Type : Full_version
- Created By : Tone2
About Tone2 Gladiator
Tone2 Gladiator is a famous synthesizer that is used for a large number of professional productions. It provides a groundbreaking approach to sound generation. Its exclusive HCM synthesis covers a new and unique aural territory.
It supports an exhaustive list of synthesis methods. It can combine most synthesis types freely to create new and exciting sounds. A powerful randomize function allows the creation of an unlimited number of musically pleasing and unheard sounds with a single mouse click.
It comes with top-quality stereo filters. Many of them are exclusive to Tone2 products. It ships with 40 filter types: Low Pass, High Pass, Band Pass, Vocals, Comb, EQ, FM, AM, Phaser, Re-sample, and Analog.
Tone2 Gladiator Features
- Innovative, new synthesis method (HCM™)
- Unique sounds which no other synthesizer can create
- Huge sonic range
- High-end quality: Warm, crystal clear & rich sound
- One of the most successful software synthesizers
- Has been used in a vast number of movies and chart hits
- It can combine different synthesis methods freely
- 40 filter types and 37 effects are included
- You can select from four different interface sizes
- Boundless possibilities
- Psychoacoustic processing
- Low CPU and high reliability
- Over 1200 sounds from professionals
- Handbook in 5 languages
- Good value for money
- Flexibility, expandability
- Supported OS: Windows 11, Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 7
- RAM (Memory): 2 GB RAM (4 GB recommended)
- Free Hard Disk Space: 200 MB or more
How To Install
- Download the software using a IDM or FDM program.
- Extract the zip to your preferred location with WinRar or 7-Zip
- Open Installer and accept the terms and then install program.
- Don’t forget to check “Readme.txt” if exist in setup folder.