AVS Audio Converter 10 Details
- Software Full Name: AVS Audio Converter 10.3.1.633
- Size: 50 MB
- Language: Multi
- Setup Type: Offline Installer / Full Standalone Setup
- License Type : Full_version
- Created By : AVS
About AVS Audio Converter 10
AVS Audio Converter 10 Convert MP3, WMA, WAV, M4A, AMR, OGG, FLAC, MP2, etc. Manage APE files and encode them to any key audio format supported by AVS Audio Converter. Select and convert audio from your video files. AVS Audio Converter supports DVD, MPEG, MP4, AVI, DIVX, MOV, WMV, VOB, 3GP, RM, QT, FLV, etc. See a complete list of supported video formats.
Further, you can convert your audio tracks to M4B format. Divide them into chapters and add bookmarks. Set up quality level before audio conversion. Prepare audio files for your iPod/iPhone. Edit an audio file and save it to M4R format for iPhone. Trim, delete parts, merge files, apply effects with this program easily. Modify extra text information in your audio files.
AVS Audio Converter 10 Features
- Convert audio files from one format to another;
- Create and edit audio books in MP3 and M4B formats;
- Split your audio by markers or merge separate audio files into one single file;
- Specify frequency, number of channels, bitrate and other parameters of your output files before you convert your audio files;
- Apply fine tuning of parameters for MP3 and OGG formats when you convert your audio;
- Specify the location of the output audio files before conversion;
- Visually judge the progress of the audio conversion process;
- Play the converted audio files after you convert them to make sure that the quality is sufficient;
- Modify extra text information in existing audio files such as Title, Artist, Album, Comment.
- Supported OS: Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 7
- RAM (Memory): 2 GB RAM (4 GB recommended)
- Free Hard Disk Space: 200 MB or more
How To Install
- Download the software using a IDM or FDM program.
- Extract the zip to your preferred location with WinRar or 7-Zip
- Open Installer and accept the terms and then install program.
- Don’t forget to check “Readme.txt” if exist in setup folder.