Lazesoft Recovery Suite 4 Details
- Software Full Name: Lazesoft Recovery Suite
- Size: 77 MB
- Language: English
- Setup Type: Offline Installer / Full Standalone Setup
- License Type : Freeware Full_version
- Created By : Lazesoft
About Lazesoft Recovery Suite 4
Lazesoft Recovery Suite 4: You are able to recover your data even if the file was deleted or the partition was formatted with the help of a series of easy-to-use utilities found on the Lazesoft Recovery Suite Recovery CD. You are also able to repair your Windows installation even if Windows crashed, and you are able to reset your Windows login password even if you forgot it.
Recovery Suite 4 Unlimited Edition is the most comprehensive system, partition, data, and password restoration package that is currently available for Windows-based PCs, and it just requires a single CD to do all of its tasks.
Using this tool, you may recover your data, restore your Windows system, or reset your Windows password in only three simple actions. It is as simple as counting to three. Make your own Free Lazesoft Recovery Suite Recovery CD or USB disc, and then boot your computer from that media to solve the majority of your computer’s issues in an easy and prompt manner.
Lazesoft Recovery Suite 4 Features
- Boot up from CD or USB disk
- Instantly repair PC when Windows can’t start normally
- Easily recover data from non-working computer or disk
- Quickly reset Windows Local and Domain Account admin passwords
- Clone & Backup Partition or Disk
- Create, format, delete, Wipe partition and disks
- Create a Windows 10 PE boot disk
- Recover data from the EXFAT file system
- Recover Windows 8/8.1/10 OEM product key from BIOS
- Add Network Interface Card Drivers in the boot disk
- Support Incremental image backup
- Set screen resolution in the boot disk
- Encrypt the backup image
Since, this recovery suite software runs only from a bootable CD, you need to create a boot disk for using the system. For this purpose, you require the following resources:
- A working Windows computer on which you can download bootable image of the software.
- A CD drive to burn the software image on CD.
- A recordable CD.
What version of Microsoft Windows is supported by Lazesoft Recovery Suite?
The software supports:
- Fully supports Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7, Vista, XP
- Fully supports Windows 2016, 2012 R2, 2012, 2008 R2, 2008, 2003, 2000 servers
How To Install
- Download the software using a IDM or FDM program.
- Extract the zip to your preferred location with WinRar or 7-Zip
- Open Installer and accept the terms and then install program.
- Don’t forget to check “Readme.txt” if exist in setup folder.