NCH WavePad Details
- Software Full Name: NCH WavePad 16.46
- Size: 3.64 MB
- Language: English
- Setup Type: Offline Installer / Full Standalone Setup
- License Type : Full_version
- Created By : NCH
About NCH WavePad
NCH WavePad lets you record and edit music, voice, and other audio recordings. When editing audio files, you can cut, copy and paste parts of recordings and add effects like echo, amplification, and noise reduction. WavePad works as a wave or mp3 editor, but it also supports several other file formats, including vox, gsm, WMA, real audio, au, aif, FLAC, Ogg, and more.
Further, Sound editing functions include cut, copy, paste, delete, insert, silence, auto-trim, etc. It also includes amplifying, normalizing, equalizer, envelope, reverb, echo, reverse, etc. Integrated VST plugin support gives professionals access to thousands of additional tools and effects.
Moreover, it also supports almost all audio and music file formats, including mp3, wave, vox, gsm, WMA, au, aif, FLAC, real audio, Ogg, aac, m4a, mid, amr, and many more. Tools include spectral analysis (FFT), speech synthesis (text-to-speech), and voice changer.
NCH WavePad Features
- Typical Audio Editing Applications
- Trim sound bites out of longer audio files
- Reduce vocals from a music track
- Cut together audio for radio broadcasts or podcasts
- Save files for your iPod, PSP or other portable devices
- Create ringtones from music files or recordings
- Record voiceovers for multimedia projects
- Restore audio files by removing noise, hissing or hums
- Normalize the level of audio files
- Supported OS: Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 7
- RAM (Memory): 2 GB RAM (4 GB recommended)
- Free Hard Disk Space: 200 MB or more
How To Install
- Download the software using a IDM or FDM program.
- Extract the zip to your preferred location with WinRar or 7-Zip
- Open Installer and accept the terms and then install program.
- Don’t forget to check “Readme.txt” if exist in setup folder.