Remote Desktop Manager Enterprise Details
- Software Full Name: RDM Enterprise 2022.2.18
- Size: 168 MB
- Language: English
- License Type : Full_version
- Created By : Remote Desktop Manager
About Remote Desktop Manager Enterprise
Remote Desktop Manager Enterprise centralizes all remote connections securely shared between users and across the entire team on a single platform.
With support for hundreds of integrated technologies — including multiple protocols and VPNs — along with built-in enterprise-grade password management tools, global and granular-level access controls, and robust mobile apps to complement desktop clients for Windows and Mac, RDM is a Swiss Army knife for remote access.
RDM empowers IT departments to drive security, speed, and productivity throughout the organization while reducing inefficiency, cost, and risk.
Remote Desktop Manager Enterprise Features
- Remote Connection Management
- Password Management
- Personal & Commercial Use
- Shared Database & Repositories
- Role-Based Security System
- Two-Factor Authentication
- Audit and Reports
- Microsoft Remote Desktop (RDP)
- Microsoft Remote Assistance
- VNC (UltraVNC, TightVNC, RealVNC and embedded)
- Team Viewer
- FTP (Explorer, Filezilla and WinSCP)
- X Window
- Putty (SSH, Telnet, RAW and rLogin)
- Dameware Mini Remote Control
- Radmin Viewer
- Citrix XenApp (ICA)
- Symantec PC Anywhere
- Microsoft Hyper-V
- Microsoft Virtual PC
- Microsoft Virtual Server
- Microsoft Windows Virtual PC
- Sun VirtualBox
- VMware Player, VMware Workstation, VMware ESXi and VMware vSphere
- Cisco VPN client
- SonicWall Global VPN client
- Supported OS: Windows 11, Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 7
- RAM (Memory): 2 GB RAM (4 GB recommended)
- Free Hard Disk Space: 200 MB or mor
How To Install
- Download the software using a IDM or FDM program.
- Extract the zip to your preferred location with WinRar or 7-Zip
- Open Installer and accept the terms and then install program.
- Don’t forget to check “Readme.txt” if exist in setup folder.