Soundop Audio Editor Details
- Software Full Name: Soundop Audio Editor 188.8.131.52
- Size: 16.25 MB
- Language: English
- Setup Type: Offline Installer / Full Standalone Setup
- License Type : Full_version
- Created By : Ivosight Software
About Soundop Audio Editor
Soundop Audio Editor is a comprehensive audio editor for Windows that works seamlessly with audio editing and multitrack mixing in one application. Both audio editing and multitrack mixing have standalone workspace organized for each task.
You can process the audio source of the multitrack project with full power without leaving the application. The overall process of audio production can be done in Soundop Audio Editor intuitively and efficiently.
Moreover, the design and implementation of Soundop are fully optimized. Thus less CPU and memory are consumed for resource-intensive tasks, and you may have the full potential of your system.
Soundop Audio Editor Features
- Support ASIO devices for low latency playback and recording.
- Record audio up to 24 bit precision and 192 kHz.
- Load audio data from most audio and video formats.
- Load audio data from CD track.
- Save audio to major audio formats including MP2, MP3, WAV, WAV64, AIFF, AU, OGG, FLAC, APE, WMA and raw PCM files.
- Edit ID3 tag, vorbis comment, RIFF, AIFF and other metadata for corresponding audio formats.
- Edit ACID loop information for music loops.
- Copy, cut, paste, delete, crop and mix paste audio data with sample precision.
- Edit audio spectrum in selected region.
- Remove background noise of recordings with noise reduction tool.
- Process audio with amplify, fade-in, fade-out, gain envelop, normalize, invert, reverse, time stretch and pitch shift tools.
- Adjust time selection according to zero crossing of waveform.
- Apply effects chain to audio selection with FX Rack panel.
- Smooth edit boundaries with crossfade automatically.
- Supported OS: Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 7
- RAM (Memory): 2 GB RAM (4 GB recommended)
- Free Hard Disk Space: 200 MB or more
How To Install
- Download the software using a IDM or FDM program.
- Extract the zip to your preferred location with WinRar or 7-Zip
- Open Installer and accept the terms and then install program.
- Don’t forget to check “Readme.txt” if exist in setup folder.