Windows Server 2022 Details
- Size: 5.66 GB
- Language: English, Russian
- License Type : Full_version
- Created By : Microsoft
About Windows Server 2022
Windows Server 2022 includes the Desktop Experience and Server Core installation options for Datacenter and Standard editions. Security features part of the current Windows 10 release (20H2) are now included in Windows Server 2022, like tamper and reputation-based protection.
Its TPM provides storage for security information such as Bitlocker keys. At the same time, Secure Boot checks the signatures of all boot software (UEFI firmware, EFI applications, and the OS itself) to ensure that a rootkit hasn’t subverted them.
Moreover, virtualization-based Security (VBS) uses hardware virtualization (based on Hyper-V technology but don’t think of this as a separate VM, just an isolated part of the memory space in the OS) to stop attacks against credentials (Pass-the-Hash / Mimikatz, for example).
Windows Server 2022 Features
- Trusted Platform Module
- Secure-Core Servers
- Control Flow and System Guard
- Memory Protection
- Great Scalability
- Processor: 1.4 GHz 64-bit EMT64 or AMD64
- RAM: 4 GB RAM (8 GB recommended)
- Free Hard Disk Space: 32 GB or more
How To Install
- Download the software using a IDM or FDM program.
- Extract the zip to your preferred location with WinRar or 7-Zip
- Open Installer and accept the terms and then install program.
- Don’t forget to check “Readme.txt” if exist in setup folder.