Wolfram Mathematica 13 Details
- Software Full Name: Wolfram Mathematica
- Size: 5.95 GB
- Language: Eng
- Setup Type: Offline Installer / Full Standalone Setup
- License Type : Full_version
- Created By : Wolfram Research
About Wolfram Mathematica 13
Wolfram Mathematica 13: has defined state-of-the-art technical computing—and provided the principal computation environment for millions of innovators, educators, students, and others worldwide.
Widely admired for both its technical prowess and elegant ease of use, it provides a single integrated, continually expanding system that covers the breadth and depth of technical computing—and with Mathematica Online, it is now seamlessly available in the cloud through any web browser, as well as natively on all modern desktop systems.
With sophisticated computational aesthetics and award-winning design, Mathematica presents your results beautifully—instantly creating top-of-the-line interactive visualizations and publication-quality documents.
Get started with almost any project with help from 150,000+ examples in the Documentation Center, over 10,000 open-code Demonstrations in the Wolfram Demonstrations Project—and a host of other resources.
Mathematica is built to be connected to everything: file formats (180+), other languages, Wolfram Data Drop, APIs, databases, programs, the Internet of Things, devices—and even distributed instances of itself.
Building on three decades of development, Mathematica excels across all areas of technical computing—including neural networks, machine learning, image processing, geometry, data science, visualizations, and much more.
Wolfram Mathematica 13 Features
- A Vast System, All Integrated
- Not Just Numbers, Not Just Math—But Everything
- Unimaginable Algorithm Power
- Higher Level Than Ever Before
- Everything Is Industrial Strength
- Powerful Ease of Use
- Documents As Well As Code
- The Code Makes Sense
- Make Your Results Look Their Best
- 150,000+ Examples
- Instant Real-World Data
- Seamless Cloud Integration
- Connected to Everything
- Supported OS: Windows 11 / Windows 10 / Windows 8.1 / Windows 7
- Processor: Multi-core Intel Series or above, Xeon or AMD equivalent
- RAM: 4GB (8GB or more recommended)
- Free Hard Disk Space: 10 GB or more recommended
How To Install
- Download the software using a IDM or FDM program.
- Extract the zip to your preferred location with WinRar or 7-Zip
- Open Installer and accept the terms and then install program.
- Don’t forget to check “Readme.txt” if exist in setup folder.