Autodesk Revit Details
- Software Full Name: Autodesk Revit 2023.0.2
- Size: 15.6 GB
- Language: Multilingual
- License Type : Full_version
- Created By : Autodesk
About Autodesk Revit
Autodesk Revit is the latest step in the continual evolution and development of Revit for multidiscipline BIM, the intelligent model-based process used to plan, design, construct, and manage buildings and infrastructure. Revit supports a multidiscipline, collaborative design process.
The Autodesk Revit software product, based on the Building Information Modeling (BIM) technology, is designed to design, build, and manage high-quality, energy-efficient buildings. It is a full-featured solution that combines the possibilities of architectural design, engineering systems design, building structures, and construction modeling (AR Architecture, AR MEP, and AR Structure).
This release marks some movement along that path. The road map defines forward-looking themes that guide and prioritize Revit features and functionality development with input from you via the Revit Ideas Page.
Autodesk Revit Features
- Streamline your modeling workflows by working directly in perspective views.
- When you import or link certain items into a model, you can apply tags to these items.
- Use the Split Element tool on structural columns and framing elements
- To ensure that structural connections from this application adhere to the latest standards
- Resize runs of corresponding fabrication parts using the Properties palette or the Edit Parts dialog.
- When using certain automatic fill tools, you can specify fabrication parts to be excluded.
- Easily change the service on MEP fabrication parts in a model using the Properties palette.
- Change the size (diameter) of a hanger support rod while maintaining accurate costing data.
- Add or remove a damper or change the type of fabrication parts that support built-in dampers.
- Use the Split Element tool and Split with Gap tool on any fabrication straight.
- Supported OS: Windows 11 / Windows 10 / Windows 8.1 / Windows 7
- Processor: Multicore Intel Series or above, Xeon or AMD equivalent
- RAM: 4GB (8GB or more recommended)
- Free Hard Disk Space: 4GB or more recommended
How To Install
- Download the software using a IDM or FDM program.
- Extract the zip to your preferred location with WinRar or 7-Zip
- Open Installer and accept the terms and then install program.
- Don’t forget to check “Readme.txt” if exist in setup folder.