Cockos REAPER Details
- Software Full Name: Cockos REAPER
- Language: Multi
- Setup Type: Offline Installer / Full Standalone Setup
- License Type : Full_version
- Created By : Cockos
About Cockos REAPER
Cockos REAPER powerful but sensible Windows application lets you record, arrange, edit, and render multi-track waveform audio. It provides extensive features but is a minimal and lightweight application (the installer is less than 1 megabyte and includes many effects and a sample project).
Also, it supports ASIO, Kernel Streaming, WaveOut, and DirectSound for playback and recording. It reads WAV, OGG, and MP3 files and records WAV files.
You can arrange any number of items in any tracks and use audio processing plug-ins (DirectX and Jesusonic). Moreover, it also supports volume, pan controls and envelopes per track, multi-layer undo/redo, and user creatable color themes.
Cockos REAPER Features
- Tool-less mouse interface
- Excellent low-latency performance
- Multiprocessor capable
- Direct multi-track recording to many formats including WAV/BWF/W64, AIFF, WavPack, FLAC, OGG, and MIDI.
- Extremely flexible routing
- Fast, tool-less editing
- Supports a wide range of hardware (nearly any audio interface, outboard hardware, many control surfaces)
- Support for VST, VSTi, DX, DXi effects
- High quality 64 bit effect suite
- Supported OS: Windows 11, Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 7
- RAM (Memory): 2 GB RAM (4 GB recommended)
- Free Hard Disk Space: 200 MB or more
How To Install
- Extract the zip to your preferred location with WinRar or 7-Zip
- Open Installer and accept the terms and then install program.
- Don’t forget to check “Readme.txt” if exist in setup folder.