Iperius Backup Full Details
- Software Full Name: Iperius Backup Full
- Size: 55 GMB
- Language: Multi
- Setup Type: Offline Installer / Full Standalone Setup
- License Type : Full_version
- Created By : Iperius
About Iperius Backup Full
Iperius Backup Full gives you the ability to create a backup copy of files and save it in a more secure location. This serves as a backup so that you do not run the risk of losing the original files. You have the ability to design this security store to be done in a methodical and automatic manner. As a result, you will not even have to make an effort to remember to back it up.
The procedure that is provided by the application can be carried out utilising data that is kept on your computer in the form of individual files, complete disc drives, or even things that are kept in the cloud. To perform copies of secure data, you need to select the source folder and set any directory to a location of your choosing.
Iperius Console is a sophisticated application that allows for centralised management, monitoring, and backup of your PCs. You are able to monitor the results of your backup operations by using either the specialised desktop application or just the online portal. You can also analyse the specifics of any failures, configure and customise the backup scheduling, and conduct backup tasks remotely.
Iperius Backup Full Features
- Ransomware protection by detecting encrypted files
- Installation as Windows service
- Running of multiple and parallel backups
- Running external scripts, processes, and files before and after the backup.
- Chaining of backup jobs
- Unique variables to easily customize paths and settings
- Unlimited backup jobs, unlimited source items, unlimited destinations
- Quick and automatic Restore of servers, VMs, databases, and mailboxes
- Automatic authentication on network shares
- Planned and automated execution of each backup job
- Inclusion and exclusion filters based on file extensions
- Automatic computer shutdown after backup
- Backup procedures compliant with GDPR
- Supported OS: Windows 11, Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 7
- RAM (Memory): 2 GB RAM (4 GB recommended)
- Free Hard Disk Space: 200 MB or more
How To Install
- Download the software using a IDM or FDM program.
- Extract the zip to your preferred location with WinRar or 7-Zip
- Open Installer and accept the terms and then install program.
- Don’t forget to check “Readme.txt” if exist in setup folder.