PCDJ DEX 3 Details
- Software Full Name: PCDJ DEX 3.17.1
- Size: 78.26 MB
- Language: English
- Setup Type: Offline Installer / Full Standalone Setup
- License Type : Full_version
- Created By : DIGITAL 1 AUDIO
About PCDJ DEX 3
PCDJ DEX 3 Professional DJ Software for Windows allows you to seamlessly mix music, music videos, and host karaoke shows. Import your tunes, and cue up your imagination – it is the complete DJ mixing software solution…
Being an advanced DJ software, it gives you full control over your media, allowing for more creative freedom while mixing than ever before.
With its beat-grid-based automatic beat mixing, it’s easy to blend tracks, allowing you to focus on the other aspects of your mix.
Since it offers no-latency playback, loops, hot cues, and all playback features are ultra-responsive. Use it with a keyboard or mouse, or use one of the 65+ supported DJ controllers for tactile, hands-on control.
PCDJ DEX 3 Features
- Two mode skin, complete with Audio and Video Tabs
- Skin support – change the appearance of DEX 3 (Skin Designer)
- Fully manual or automatic mixing (one-click beat-matching)
- Video mixing (including pitch, break, reverse, scratch video)
- Video effects, Video transitions and NEW Video Mix Recording
- Karaoke Singers List. (click for more info)
- Timecode vinyl/CD support
- Robust library with format filters, search as you type, and tag editing
- Change font dynamically (in real-time) in playlist/browser
- Seamless intelligent looping and beat-skip
- Automatic grid-based BPM detection with batch processing
- Vinyl simulation including scratch, pitch, reverse play, and brake
- Headphone cueing and monitoring
- Supported OS: Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 7
- RAM (Memory): 2 GB RAM (4 GB recommended)
- Free Hard Disk Space: 200 MB or more
How To Install
- Download the software using a IDM or FDM program.
- Extract the zip to your preferred location with WinRar or 7-Zip
- Open Installer and accept the terms and then install program.
- Don’t forget to check “Readme.txt” if exist in setup folder.