Stellar Toolkit for Data Recovery 10 Details
- Software Full Name: Stellar Toolkit for Data Recovery
- Size: 125 MB
- Language: Multi
- Setup Type: Offline Installer / Full Standalone Setup
- License Type : Full_version
- Created By : Stellar Phoenix
About Stellar Toolkit for Data Recovery 10
Stellar Toolkit for Data Recovery 10 runs on Windows operating system and helps recover lost, or deleted data from Windows supported NTFS, FAT32, exFAT; macOS supported HFS, HFS+; and Linux supported Ext4, Ext3, & Ext2 file systems. It also automatically repairs disk errors, fixes disk permissions, and replaces damaged directories.
The toolkit allows data recovery from missing or deleted hard drive volumes and partitions. The ‘Can’t Find Drive’ option helps recover data from the non-visible partition. The software scans the entire storage drive and lists all the lost & deleted partitions of a hard disk. If the partition is still not found, the ‘Deep Scan’ option helps scan the drive thoroughly and find the desired lost partitions.
The ‘Add Header’ option under ‘Advanced Settings’ lets you add additional file types (or user-defined file types) apart from those already mentioned in the ‘File Lists.’ You can use this option to add a new file type or edit an existing file type with its average size to facilitate a precise and faster recovery process.
Stellar Toolkit for Data Recovery 10 Features
- Supports file system such as NTFS, HFS, HFS+, Ext2, Ext3, and Ext4
- Restores data from damaged or corrupt RAID 0, 5, and 6 servers
- Recovers data from encrypted storage drives
- Constructs virtual RAID when probable RAID construction fails
- Option to create Disk Image for fast recovery from bad sectors
- Supported OS: Windows 11, Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 7
- RAM (Memory): 2 GB RAM (4 GB recommended)
- Free Hard Disk Space: 200 MB or more
How To Install
- Download the software using a IDM or FDM program.
- Extract the zip to your preferred location with WinRar or 7-Zip
- Open Installer and accept the terms and then install program.
- Don’t forget to check “Readme.txt” if exist in setup folder.